Buyer Acquire is happy to announce that we will soon be launching an updated Listing Management page.
We have reorganized the look of the page to make it easier to quickly see the basic information about your listings. There are a few items that we’d like
- The Status Legend has been removed from the top of the page. There is now a help link next to the heading on the Status column that will display the
different available status.
- Similarly, a help link has also been added next to the heading on the Actions column to give a legend for the different actions you can perform on your
listings, such as editing the information or marking the listings sold.
- A new status icon has been added to indicate if you have made an addendum or replacement recording for a listing.
- Most importantly, we have taken your feedback and made the Ad Code display much easier to understand and use.
We’d like to talk just a little bit about the new Ad Code display, to ease the transition. To avoid any confusion, we would first like to say that
the way Ad Codes function has not changed. All of your existing Ad Codes will continue to work. The major change here comes in how
the Ad Code is presented. The difference is shown below:
There are three changes:
- The change from the confusing icon to the “Not Assigned” link, to assign a new Ad Code
- The shift from “Media + XXXX” to “0XXXX”
- The “View All” link
The biggest change is the second one. One of Buyer Acquire’s great features is the ability to track your advertising using the combination of a Media Type
and an Ad Code. However, we have heard from many of our users that displaying “Media + XXXX” was confusing. Now the Ad Code displayed on the
Listing Management page includes the Media Type 0 on the beginning of the Ad Code, with the addition of the “View All” link to provide more
The Media Type 0 is a special Media Type reserved for sign riders. If you want to use a different Media Type, just replace the 0 with a different
Media Type. Clicking the “View All” link will display a small pop-up with your currently configured Media Types and how they apply to the selected
listing, as shown below:
Ad Code Pop-up Information
Again, the way Ad Codes function has not changed. The Media Type still needs to be included at the beginning of the Ad Code, even if it
is a 0.
We hope that you will find this update to Listing Management helpful in using Buyer Acquire. We will be continually updating and improving the Listing
Management page and other areas of the web site. One new feature you can look forward to is the ability to listen to your listing information online.
You will be able to hear the listing information just as someone calling the Buyer Acquire hotline would, including any addendum or replacement recordings
you have made.
Look for the new Listing Management page to appear soon! If you have any questions, please contact us. We would also like to hear your ideas on features
you would like to be added or improved upon. You can reach Customer Support by email at email@example.com
or by telephone toll-free at (877) 872-3030.